- Friday, September 23 from 6PM - 10PM
- Saturday, September 24 from 10AM - 10PM
WestFest is coming up and below are some links to help make the Carnival of Community unforgettable.
1. NEW this year… ticket punch cards , sold in increments of $20. Purchase along with ride wristbands here .
2. Parent volunteers are needed, sign up here . Not only must all volunteers be Safe Environment/Virtus cleared, but you also must have this form on file with the main office. New year = new form for the Archdiocese.
3. 8th graders get your services hours by signing up here .
4. Show your WestFest pride by ordering a t-shirt here .
5. Desserts needed for the cake walk. Any kind of dessert is welcome: cakes, cookies, cupcakes, donuts, brownies, bars, and pies. We are unable to take items that need refrigeration. If something is gluten/nut/allergen free, please label it clearly. Desserts can be dropped off after school, next Friday the 23 rd . 1 DESSERT = 1 VOLUNTEER HOUR.
**Remember AVOID THE LINES by purchasing a ride wristband and ticket punch card early. Two options to receive, delivered to your oldest child’s teacher or pick up Friday between 11:30-12:30. All food, ride, game booths will use the ticket punch card. NO CASH ACCEPTED AT ANY RIDE, GAME OR FOOD BOOTH ! BINGO will still accept cash. The Beer Garden will be Credit payment only.
Do you have a special talent? Are you part of a band? We are looking to book acts for our Westfest stage. Contact Cassandra Webster for more information.
Please join us in support of the WestFest raffle! We will be raffling off 3 gift baskets – women’s, men’s, and children’s, and want to load them up with desirable items donated by businesses and HRS families. Think gift certificates, bottles of wine, sports equipment, jewelry, games – anything in new or excellent shape would be wonderful. To donate items please contact [email protected] . Come find us at back to school night to purchase your raffle tickets – just $1 each!
Westfest Sponsors Needed
Westfest is back and just around the corner! Holy Rosary is looking for sponsors to help support this family friendly community event . With all in person events on hiatus for the last two years, we expect a great crowd this year. If you own a small business or your family is looking for a fun way to support our community, please consider a sponsorship. I’ve included the information in the attached flyer and happy to discuss other ways to activate a sponsorship. If you have a personal connection to additional business owners, please feel free to pass the information along or connect them with us. I can be reached at [email protected] or feel free to give me a call (206) 226-4046.
Painting Westfest Booths
We will be painting Westfest Booths next Tuesday, September 20th and Wednesday, September 21st from 4pm-7pm behind the kindergarten back entrance where the Westfest booths are stored. Both parents and 8th graders are welcome to join. They can sign up through this link: https://app.planhero.com/gatherings/15774-westfest-booth-painting